Terms & Conditions
Terms of Entry
For the comfort and safety of all of our patrons and staff, we require that you read and follow these conditions of entry.
- No hot food
- No bottles or cans
- Patrons must be wearing footwear
- Intoxicated people will be denied entry
- The use of electronic devices, including mobile phones is strictly prohibited at all times whilst in your cinema
- Management Reserves the right to refuse entry
- Management Reserves the right to deny refunds
- Refunds will not be issued more than 30 minutes into the film
- Noisy and disruptive patrons will receive one warning before being asked to leave
- If you are asked to leave the cinema you are not entitled to a refund
- If you are caught breaching copyright laws you will be reported to the police
- Entry only with a valid ticket
- Restricted access to movies rated MA15+ and R18+ valid ID must be presented to gain entrance into these films.
- Management Reserves the right to ask for ID from any patron
- Abusive patrons will be denied entry and may be escorted from the premises
- Children under the age of 3 who do not hold a paid ticket must sit on the lap of a paying adult. If you wish for your non-paying child to be guaranteed a seat, you must purchase a child ticket for them.
We thank you for your cooperation,
The following describes our information gathering and dissemination practices in relation to information collected about you via this web site. This policy has been developed in accordance with the Commonwealth of Australia Privacy Act 1988. Further information on your rights can be found on The Australian Privacy Commissioners website at www.privacy.gov.au.
When you visit this site, our server logs information which is provided by your browser. This information is used to create statistics which allow us to assess web site efficiency.
The information logged is as follows:
- the type of browser you are using;
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc);
- the address of the referring site;
- your server’s IP address;
- the address of the pages accessed and any documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to personally identify you from the above Browser Information unless disclosure is required by law or due to a mandatory requirement of a Court, Governmental Agency or Regulatory Authority. We use the information only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes.
No prohibited identifiers (such as a tax file number) are used at any time for identification.
Ticket Purchase and Billing Information
When purchasing tickets through this web site you must provide personal details, including credit card billing information. Your credit card details are used for real-time billing of ticket purchases and are not retained on our server. To facilitate your ticket purchase your billing information is shared with our banking gateway partner, Payment Express. More information on how Payment Express handles your information can be found at paymentexpress.com
Electronic mail addresses
We will record your email address if you transmit it to us electronically either in an email message or via a web page form. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it and will not be added to a mailing list unless you request that this be done. We will not disclose it without your consent.
From time to time we conduct competitions and give you the choice of receiving further contact from us. Unless you make the choice for us to contact you further, the personal information which we collect from your entry into the competition will not be used for any purpose other than for the competition.
Subscription and Feedback forms
Some pages of this web site provide the facility for users to fill out an online form for the purpose of subscribing to a special service or to provide us with feedback about our web site. We will ask you for your personal information to fulfil that purpose. We will record it to facilitate follow up and for statistical analysis. Only authorised staff will have access to this information.
Security and Storage
Your personal information may be stored in either hard copy form or on computer or both. Hard copy personal information is, wherever practical, kept under locked security. Personal information stored on computer is password protected. Personal information is deleted when it is no longer needed.
Access to Personal Information
You may access your personal information by contacting cinema management. Access is generally granted within 30 days of that request. There may be a reasonable charge for access.
All pages related to ticket purchases and billing are secured by SSL and verified by a valid and current certificate. Further information can be obtained by viewing the security information on these pages.
If you are submitting personal information over the internet which you wish to remain private, please note that, with the exception of our ticket booking pages, this site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. While the risk of anyone intercepting and misusing information transmitted by email or through this web site is very low you should be aware that a determined individual with the right skills may be able to do this.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. No responsibility can be taken for the privacy practices of these web sites.
Modifications to this document