Terms & Conditions
Terms of Entry
For the comfort and safety of all of our patrons and staff, we require that you read and follow these conditions of entry.
- No hot food
- No bottles or cans
- Patrons must be wearing footwear
- Intoxicated people will be denied entry
- The use of electronic devices, including mobile phones is strictly prohibited at all times whilst in your cinema
- Management Reserves the right to refuse entry
- Management Reserves the right to deny refunds
- Refunds will not be issued more than 30 minutes into the film
- Noisy and disruptive patrons will receive one warning before being asked to leave
- If you are asked to leave the cinema you are not entitled to a refund
- If you are caught breaching copyright laws you will be reported to the police
- Entry only with a valid ticket
- Restricted access to movies rated MA15+ and R18+ valid ID must be presented to gain entrance into these films.
- Management Reserves the right to ask for ID from any patron
- Abusive patrons will be denied entry and may be escorted from the premises
- Children under the age of 3 who do not hold a paid ticket must sit on the lap of a paying adult. If you wish for your non-paying child to be guaranteed a seat, you must purchase a child ticket for them.
We thank you for your cooperation.
SALE OF MOVIE TICKETS
- Movie tickets can only be purchased from this Website by credit card.
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website will be available for collection at the relevant cinema.
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- Prices on this Website include Tax where applicable.
- Seat reservation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a “best available” basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website you agree that:
- (a) You will accept the seat reserved for each ticket purchased; and
- (b) We make no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- You agree that we may at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
- Movie tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the Office of Film and Literature Classification. Where voucher tickets are purchased, suitable identification must be presented upon collection of the tickets.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree to subscribe to Limelight Cinemas Email and SMS marketing communications. You can unsubscribe any time by replying STOP to an SMS or by clicking Unsubscribe at the botom of an email.